Wednesday, August 18, 2010

americano affiliation

well, the summer is coming to a close and I only have one more day of work. I remember towards the beginning of summer, I came home and was totally screwed - I had no job, no internship, nothing really to do, and I was dreading having to tolerate  Marin life once again.  Someone must have been on my side because a week in to June, I landed an internship at SPUR and an internship at ROOT DIVISION.

I am preparing the last few articles for the SPUR blog, which I will continue writing for until I begin seriously thesising it up.  But check out my latest article - it is a nice wrap up of my internships because it is SPUR related, but involves a Root Division artist.

Mission Community Market














Latest MUNI designs:
to be used for this Saturday's HQ Opening

No comments:

Post a Comment