Thursday, May 27, 2010

hanging on to my boredom

I finally secured two internships in San Francisco, that I am excited to work for. I start tomorrow and am savoring my boredom for the next twelve hours. I am so glad to be able to get out of the house. The suburbs are driving me crazy.

Some people may put their employers on their facebook, but that makes me uncomfortable, like I am boasting to the world that I am employed (hurahh, and sound the horns, please). But really, facebook is starting to creep me out more and more every day. I am close to almost not having a facebook. I have already deleted the majority of it.

The links below are the organizations that I will be working for. It's exciting, but also terrifying because I went from 0 to 10 in a matter of one day and now have a very busy schedule - which is nothing to complain about, but still de facto, nonetheless.

SPUR

Root Division

I will have many more exciting things to talk about and pictures to share once I get started. For now, it is solitary Marin explorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment