the world is collapsing . . .
not really, but it is happening
climate change, that is.
I went to Pho Mai last night for dinner and saw the building that collapsed on Main Street - a beautiful brick two-story storefront. The roof caved in because of all the extreme snow and ice the east coast has been getting. Also, my neighbor's garage collapsed this morning, with the car inside. Just like the new All State commercial. The worst part? It is just starting and February is the worst month of winter. I have been spinning around trying to figure out what to do with my new intrigue about climate adaptation and infrastructure. We'll see where it goes.
I also saw Enter the Void in the film series. CRAZY movie. It takes place in Tokyo; and there is a lot of bright, neon all over the place - all the time. Plus, the sounds are electronic and heart pounding. However, it is so entrancing that you believe you are actually having a bad trip. Taking a step back from it - amazing film - but I would not wish that experience on anyone. INTENSE. but so well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment