As a fly on the walls of SPUR, I am starting to see the world in a whole new way than I do as a student. I love my work at SPUR right now and hope to continue along this path. But life is a journey, so I am going along for the ride and seeing where I end up.
I am writing for the official SPUR blog, linked to the SPUR website.
Art About Place
This Week in Urban Farming
I have BERLIN DREAMS and want to travel there on some sort of fellowship, make some art, live a foreign life.
I am currently finishing up my online portfolio - I will make sure to link it on here once it becomes suitable for viewing. Also continuing on with my research for my thesis. Some exciting stuff!
Tomorrow (July 22) is the 1st Mission Community Market! Chris Treggiari will be teaching a youth ed mural project near the Bartlett and 22nd location of the farmers market.


No comments:
Post a Comment