Sunday, November 15, 2009

rewind, but do not fall behind

Much has happened since I last updated . . . let us review


Halloween was spectacular
_____________


Dinosaurs blew smoke




                                             . . . and gravity became an issue


I visited Wesleyan from November 5 to the 8th. It was a great trip and so nice to be back on campus.  It makes me excited about next semester, but also grateful for this one, right now.

__________________





_______________________________________

This weekend, I ventured over to Electric Works to check out an exhibit opening and party. 


_______________________

On Saturday, a friend of mine put on a one man show at SFAI 


It was an amazing show - some cried, some laughed, but in the end it put a smile on my face to see a friend in a different context. I highly suggest checking out his link above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment