I made this doodle on a Friday afternoon after my first full week as a driving commuter. The radio was starting to get a little monotonous and this is how I interpreted Cobra Starship's "Good Girls Go Bad." The song is pretty standard, but has that whole "spectacle" feature, as Leighton Meester bobs her wavy hair around and tries to act all badass or whatever. I am not trying to endorse the belief that Leighton Meester may or may not be a sheep, but merely entertaining how a sheep might have slipped into the recording studio. All of those Ran Bans and skinny jeans must have blinded the band to the new members in the recording studio that day.
I wanted to post a youtube link to the music video, so all of those curious could see this particular subtlety that I picked up on, but to my great surprise (once again) a copyright law has stopped me from doing this. This seems to be a growing trend. It is making me more riled up about copyright laws every time I see something like this. Thus, I am currently reading "Copyrights and Copywrongs" by Siva Vaidhyanathan, who actually spent a year at Wesleyan. It quells my assumptions by providing me with information, but has been a stimulating topic for me to delve in to.

No comments:
Post a Comment